Acne was once my worst enemy, but now it’s my friend. When they appeared on my skin, I knew it was time to change my bad habit in my recent diet and lifestyle. But lately, I think I need to be more cautious with my lines and wrinkles. Lines and wrinkles typically form around the areas that don’t produce oils or cause shine on our skin.
That’s why people who suffer from dry skin will get wrinkles and lines earlier than those with oily or combination skin—the areas around our eyes and the mouth area. I need to start taking care of the lines to prevent them from becoming more profound and appearing. The lines and wrinkles aren’t much we can do to eliminate them, but we can reduce the appearance and prevent them.
Fine lines and wrinkles treatments
A few products target fine lines and wrinkles that interest me; the first product is; ageloc Tru Face Line Corrector, the second product is; ageloc Tru Face Essence Ultra. These two products have been scientifically made to target aging skin and rejuvenate the deeper layer of our skin.
Ingredients: ageloc- Tru Face Essence
- ageLOC® Proprietary Blend – targets the sources of visible signs of skin ageing.
- Tru Face® FirmPlex – scientifically validated skin firming technology that enhances a key component of skin firmness.
- Antioxidant Network – helps protect skin from oxidative stress.
– A stable form of Vitamin C
– Ubiquinone and Vitamin E – this blend helps strengthen the skin’s natural barrier.
- Squalane (sourced from vegetables) – this emollient softens skin and is suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients: ageloc Tru Face Line Corrector
- A unique blend of Peptides, and Centella Asiatica Extract – helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin, and Sweet Almond Extract – help visibly smooth and soften skin.