What is the first thing that comes into your mind when the season of spring arrives? For me, spring and summer are my favourite seasons. I can wear light makeup with cute looking flora dresses. Spring is the perfect time to start getting a natural and getting the body shape for summer.
My Basic guidelines
I have oily and acne-prone skin concerns, so I have to be extra cautious with cosmetic products that go on my skin for longer than 5 hours a day. There are three principles that I would look out for when purchasing a cosmetic product.
- First would be the background of the brand, its missions and promises towards their consumers.
- Second, the ingredients they choose for the product, whether it is suitable for my troublesome skin.
- Third, the comment and reviews for the product from other previous users.
The basic guidelines I use when I need to purchase a new product from an unfamiliar brand. I still use these guidelines even purchasing a product from companies that I love.
Let’s get back to my topic about the awkward moments when wearing during the warmer seasons. There are two things that I will avoid when doing makeup during spring and summer.
- Liquid foundation: a big no for me! I can see my pores dilate! Furthermore, I can feel the pores are absorbing and filling the pores up with all the makeup products.
- Mascaras are also anything thing that embarrassed me big time. It melted! Like, man, no smokey eye makeup can imitate. Nobody gave me any hint about the smudged mascaras around the eyes until my lunch break.
Light makeup but a dewy look would be the best for spring and summertime. I will replace the liquid foundation with BB cream or tinted moisturiser. On top of giving my skin even out my skin tone and hide a few blemishes on my skin, it also has sufficient sun protection SPF30+ to protect my skin from the UV rays to avoid ageing signs. Lastly, it’s lightweight and it won’t clogged pores.
Though I use BB cream as a base to smooth and hide blemishes, I would use the InstaBlanc lotion as a primer to brighten up my skin complexion to achieve a natural-looking glow. Otherwise, a super simple makeup only consist of InstaBlanc lotion, sunscreen, lipstick and eyebrows. I understand as a mother, even having an extra 10 minutes in bed or a shower would be a heavenly pleasure.
This simple makeup look was created when I first got my hands on this InstaBlanc lotion last year around the Christmas period. That was when I had to work from 10 am-7 pm for two weeks. It only took 15 minutes max, even if you are a beginner with makeup.
This simple makeup look was created when I first got my hands on this InstaBlanc lotion last year around the Christmas period. That was when I had to work from 10 am-7 pm for two weeks. It takes 15 minutes max, even if you are a beginner with makeup.
Be the spotlight in the crowd! While other gorgeous ladies take 2 hours to prepare, and I only take 15 minutes to get ready looking as if I woke up with the glow!
This product will be available from 12th-18th October. InstaBlanc Brightening milk is a popular product, and they usually get sold out before the promotional end date.